Student residency permit

Any third country citizen in possession of a study purpose or student mobility residency permit or possessing a student mobility certificate is allowed to do income earning activity for a maximum of 30 hours a week during the diligence period, while off the diligence period they are allowed to do full-time job for a maximum of 90 or 66 workdays in a year.